Sunday, May 25, 2008

Salamat Datang !

Greetings from sunny and humid Singapore.

Probably my first and only post when I'm traveling. I think I might have a few posts queued up, I'll check and fire them off when I get back home. This has been an amazing time-off. Sitting on the PC tapping away, the sounds of ghazzals in the background and mahesh dozing in the afternoon, classic flashback to college days.

I did end up picking up a decent tripod from Sing. Trudging through the dusty and crowded streets of Kuala Lumpur I understood why the pros stress on picking up a good light tripod. If this thing was any heavier I'd be half-dead from lugging it around.

There are a ton of pictures I took on this trip you can find a limited albums here

Indonesia
Malaysia
Singapore

I will try to sort out the pictures I have and pick out the good ones and post it. There way more pictures and over the course of the next few days these albums will be updated.

Apparently someone's hackles were raised by my previous post. So just to confirm some of us don't require to carry dictionaries or thesauruses (the little book that tells you similar words, thought I'd spare you from checking the dictionary again) around. Strict curriculum and amazing teachers back in school made sure we had a generally large vocabulary and develop a knack to pick up popular vernacular. But I'm sorry wannabes hardly have any credibility.

No comments: