Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Meteora

All we are looking for is a constant. Something to balance our equations. A missing variable that would end an endless sequence of figures and variables. Or maybe thats just me.

So i was sitting outside and smoking a cigarette... looked up and I saw an old friend.. Orion is back in the skies. Winter is almost here. He asked me... and I gave him the same response I give every year for the last 2 decades or so since I saw him first. he chuckled and twinkled from above.

Someone once asked 'Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star, One without a permanent scar...' Shooting stars.. magnificent, majestic and sparks your mundane existance for an instance.. Is it wrong to fall for 'em ? Perhaps. But that one instance.. one flash.. if they ever knew.. They'd always have the Observer.. he'd be the constant.. the 'c' after you integrate. They needn't always be accounted for. But if need be yes..

Disappointing.. to some extent.. disheartening.. very.. But the night skies be full of 'em again tomorrow.. maybe.. just maybe.. Hate compromising, its just not an Arien thing.. :raincloud:

---------
Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the milky way
And tell me, did venus blow your mind
Was it everything you wanted to find
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there

------- Train - Drops of Jupiter

No comments: