Monday, September 18, 2006

Just another brilliant Monday

Another week begins. Brilliant start, around 5 AM i wake up from a dream.. I know I was dreaming about something about the New England Patriots ( leftovers from an episode of Family Guy) and suddenly the phone starts ringing. In my dreamscape, the number pops up as 'Outside Caller' and for some reason I couldnt seem to switch it off. It was driving me out of my mind. Then, I wake up, and search for the f-ing blackberry that was bleeding ringing in the middel of the night, tucked away under layers of clothes in the laundry hamper.. guh..

Day 3.. nicotine free.. and dying! Ironic. But I did tell T that I'd give it a shot, well even if it is for only a few days. :headbang:

Its 11:00 AM, Mailserver is still down and 3 cups of coffee later I'm wired, gittry and in need of a damn smoke! Maybe I should blog my recovery from smoking. Hows that for starts? I wonder if I can get a chest xray and see the damage and post every couple of months graphic images of a diseased lung.

Well on the flip side, the lungs get better as the liver gets larger. Doesnt seem like GJ is going to sign the organ donation card. Do they use fingers or toes for transplants?

Update: 12:22 -> Server still down.

No comments: