Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Best Days, Summer Haze

I know I have been absent ever since the knopfler concert back in July and I am truly sorry. Let me fill in the details ( or at least try to ), but first a confession:

This summer has been one of the most amazing four months in my adult life, its possible I might have experienced this state of mind at some point in the past, but it seems so long ago and so far away, the resonants are very faint. It almost seemed as the darkness had finally passed and the demons finally laid to rest. After my trip to Singapore and meeting up with Mahesh, spending time seeing places and things ...art, photography.. I began to remember..
There was a me before all this, there was a time when things were different. There was a world outside Dark City. I remember again. I live once more.

Melodrama aside, Made some significant changes, the major one being moving to my condo permanently. The commute was getting to be a killer and the distance a buzz kill when it comes to party invitations and staying sober all night long so that you can drive back home.

Prominent lunar forces have brought about a sense of calm and purpose in my life. The question is, are these forces temporal or of a permanent nature ?
I suppose their purpose and reasons could be worked out in the following weeks or months. But they demand patience.. should ? could ? may ? shall ?


Summer is coming to an end, and i wasn't able to go rafting this summer, perhaps next year ? I will however do a roadtrip down to the US to Falling Waters. There is a house built by Frank Llyod Wright that I'd like to see. So September is here, the summer is almost over, fall creeps in... and I think of that Killers song 'Change your mind'........

Racey days
Help me through the hopeless haze
But my oh my
Tragic eyes
I can't even recognise myself behind
So if the answer is no
Can I change your mind


PS: Heading for the Oasis concert this weekend. It will be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember when was the last time you were so content or rather peaceful with yourself......good for you...but did you notice how when we have something we tend to worry about it staying with us rather than completely enjoying the fact that it "is" with us.....

enjoy the moments...enjoy the concert....:)