Thursday, October 12, 2006

Some women!




Due to a certain nature of this post, I was forced to retract some parts of the original. But here is what remains.....

Here is a conversation I had with someone I had on my yahoo messenger list. Least to say, I might have been thankfully removed from her list by the end of the conversation.


Do not judge me.. oh wait.. yeah go ahead.. screw you all.


GJ: okay so?
born_2u_win: so... is he think that i'm ignorin him?

GJ: are you a libran?

born_2u_win: no
born_2u_win: why

GJ: whats your star sign?

born_2u_win: why

GJ: thought psychosis was limited to Librans
born_2u_win: WHAT
GJ: oui so whats your star sign?
born_2u_win: cancer
GJ: i guess they are nuts too oh well
born_2u_win: v. funny

born_2u_win: can u plz tel me
born_2u_win: now what shd i do now

GJ: that you are nuts?
GJ: sure..
GJ: You are nuts.
born_2u_win: ya
born_2u_win: fine
born_2u_win: tel me yaar
born_2u_win: shd i cal or sms him or wait for his cal

GJ: jesus. you want to talk to him call him
born_2u_win: i caled yesterday but he said he'l cal me
born_2u_win: so let him cal

GJ: then he'll call you
GJ: if he wants to
born_2u_win: what if i cal him rite now n he dont wanna talk then
GJ: then he doesnt wanna talk
GJ: ever think that mebbe he might find you too annoying to talk to ?

born_2u_win: means
born_2u_win: why

GJ: thats something you might want to ask yourself.
GJ: why are you asking me to solve your issues?
born_2u_win: want sum help
GJ: yeah you need help alright
born_2u_win: then help me
born_2u_win: god

GJ: yeah i meant help as in meds, a shrink and a straight jacket.
born_2u_win: :-|
GJ: aye now you get the picture. mebbe..

born_2u_win: hey
born_2u_win: shutup

GJ: lol

born_2u_win: :-P

GJ: oh wait i wasnt even joking
GJ: have you tried a psychologist?
born_2u_win: go to hell

GJ: my pleasure


Now that was fun.

No comments: