Saturday, March 19, 2005

CarnEvil

So I thought i should get around more and maybe be a lil more benevolent to my fellow creatures . Hence I ended up going for the Bharatiya event last night. After dropping my folks off initiallyand checking on the office coz the nimrod couldn't figure out how to lock it, I arrived a few hours earlier than I was expected. Found myself getting thirstier as the minutes ticked away. So I dropped by my favorite pub at York ( Cock'n'Bull) every few minutes to wet my whistle and more importantly keep my sanity.

It was interesting to watching kids. There is a time in your life where you do things that makes yourself look stupid by default. As you grow older you need external stimuli to induce stupidity.

I sat in the background and watched a whole slew of kids do that yesterday. I remember our own stuff back in the day. Nothing close to any of these tame ones.

The universal shape or structure is a sphere in 3d or circle in 2d. The planets, the structure of atoms, Ring of Power, The Halo Ring, marks on my term paper...
Everything goes around in a full circle. I went back to my first job last night. Deja Vu.

This weekend, I'm going to get something that I've been meaning to get in a long time..... Sleep.

-----------------------------------
"'When the moon is full and trees are bare,
walk through the cemetary if you dare.
Where skeletons rot and corpses fester,
locate the tomb with the skull of a jester.
Feed him the token all shiny and new,
it is then that CarnEVIL will return for YOU!'"

No comments: